What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Teaching children to read and write – how to teach your child to read.
- Interesting stories and rhymes contained within the lessons that are matched to the reading skill level of your child to make reading fun and engaging
- Lessons are delivered in a step-by-step manner that makes it easy for you as a parent to teach, and simple for your child to learn
- Discover the one most crucial skill to help your child develop, which will help them become exceptionally fluent readers
- Effective strategies for encouraging your child to really get into reading, and book recommendations for young readers.
- How to properly sound out letters, read words, and read sentences when teaching your children to read
- The most effective method to teach your child to read and develop phonemic awareness skills
- Stage 2 lessons are more advanced and are designed for further reading skill development
- And our program can also help children who are having difficulties at learning to read.
- It will work to help improve the reading skills of children who are starting to read;
- Our proven program will work for children who do not know how to read yet;
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Children Learning Reading scores 66.14/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.childrenlearningreading.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: childrenlearningreading.com you’ll also be taken through to childrenlearningreading.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)